Sunday, February 12, 2012

Boys Bowties & Brunch



I seriously have the best friends.

And I'm not just saying that because they threw me the most amazing shower.

They are really the BEST! So thoughtful, kind, cute and oh-so-fun!

I am one VERY lucky girl!


The shower had a bow-tie theme, which I LOVED, because my "baby daddy" (aka. husband Brett) has a whole day dedicated to this accessory...its called "Bow-Tie Thursdays." :)

Also, my amazing mom and adorable sister came to town just for the occasion. They are THE BEST too!











*Pictures courtesy of my mom - thanks for documenting!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

IM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED! And i just cant hide it! This boy is almost here!

Maybe the cutest shower i have ever seen. well done! and im a teensy bit depressed that I wasnt there. sigh. I will have to make up for it in the mail :)

joyous said...

So fun!! The bow tie theme was pretty cute. :)

Tasha said...

That is seriously such a cute shower! Looks like a fun group of friends too. I loved getting to come to your shower yesterday. :)