Sunday, March 4, 2012

MILKaholic Baby Shower

I had yet another AMAZING baby shower this past week, in the desert with good family friends and some friends from high school.

It was just SO great!

The detail was incredible and the amount of time and effort made by my mom's friends was just so super, super kind of them.

I had a blast hanging with everyone, the phenomenal desserts etc.

THANK YOU!!!!!! (Becky, Jan, & Sharla)

My mom, commented that two of the most amazing baby showers she's ever been two have been this last month for me. First the bow-tie themed one in San Diego, and then the Milkaholic one in the desert.

I couldn't agree more...I am so lucky to have been "showered" so beautifully :)


The Invitation






How beautiful/cool is that cake?!


The party throwers extraordinaire.

My girls

My niece Avery was my little helper and kept saying "open more, open more", she was pretty much in heaven I think between the presents and the desserts...it was pretty much heaven for me too, who am I kidding!

Brett's family came down for the occasion it was so great having them there!

Some more great friends.

My handsome Brett even made an appearance.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Pretty fantastic! You deserve it!

Tasha said...

You are one lucky girl! Two fun showers :) I loved getting to come and it made my birthday even more fabulous!! I am glad I got to celebrate with you. Cannot wait for that little boy to come soon!

Unknown said...

oh my heck! you have had one charmed pregnancy my friend! At least according to blogger :) I am in total shock that you have less than 20 days left!!! I really cant wait to see this little guy (who will be gorgeous by the way.) And im glad you had 2 showers to stock you up on necessities so I can shop for cute frivolous things you dont really need but MUST have :)

Jamie said...

My mouth is watering looking at that dessert table! How fun! I'm so glad you're getting showered. I love you & your boy-on-the-way!

Michele said...

Me want MILKaholic Baby Shower......