Let me tell you one of the most adorable things about Buddy's room...
...how often Brett goes in it, just to look at it.
Its pretty adorable.
Usually in the morning and at some point, and during the evening, Brett will go in Buddy's room and just look at it. Tender.







11 comments:
so darling! Where is that lamp from?
The room is beautiful--I love the yellow pop, and the fabrics you chose! And what you wrote about Brett waiting for his baby boy just melted my heart! I am so excited for you guys--I can't believe how close it is! Wish so much that I could be nearby to bring you meals and meet your sweet boy! xox
I am IN LOVE with it. Seriously. In.love. You did such a good job. Did you make all the bedding? And that is tender the Brett keeps going into it. I cannot wait for that little boy to arrive.
This is such a beautiful room! Want to come decorate the baby's "room" in the corner of our living room? Haha, it looks wonderful!
I love it. Now please go and wrap up that lamp and mail it to me ASAP! Thanks.
Oh Bret, you charmer you!
So sweet! I love the 'son' shine! Did you make that? So excited for you guys!! You will be such amazing parents!
What a cute little nursery! Just a few more days!!! Can't wait to see your little kiddo :)
Such a cute little nursery...I love the color scheme! Just a few more days...
Can't wait to see you little kiddo :)
Such a cute little nursery...I love the color scheme! Just a few more days...
Can't wait to see you little kiddo :)
I knew you would have a super cute nursery! So cute about Brett...
Buddy's room is darling, but I am here to see pictures of Buddy himself. Please please! I can't believe our awesome party put you in labor. You're welcome :)
Post a Comment