Monday, April 20, 2009

4 Kids...4 Days of Fun


I braved the "winter storm" in Utah to go babysit some the cutest kids in the whole world! My aunt and Uncle went on their anniversary trip to Costa Rica and I got to spend some serious time with my little cousins. It was SO fun...but i won't particularly miss the 5am wake up calls from cute little Cate...But she is SO darn adorable!

Cate...laugher/talker/tough chick




Brynn...the little princess/chef/learner



Anthony...the comedian/gamer/independant






Brady...athletic/helpful/obidient


Hanging out with the kids was really am amazing memory making experience:

-I loved having a movie night and watching Bolt with all 5 of us cuddled under one blanket
-playing candy land at least 23 times
-making sure cate always had her blankie and bob-el
-playing like i was a kid, at the park
-having Cate laugh at everything I said (such a self-esteem booster)
-having Brady say to Anthony "You need to OBEY!"
-watching a couple barbie movies (surprisingly entertaining)
-Having my 6 year old cousin Anthony say "Krystle will you lay by me"...he's going to be older soon and will probably NEVER say that again!

SUCH PRICELESS MEMORIES!!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

These kids are so dang cute. It must run in the family. I am sure they loved having you babysit. You are like a superstar to them.

Tasha said...

What a good cousin you are!! I am sure that their parents REALLY appreciated you coming and doing that :)