So the other night Brett and I were laying in bed, chatting it up like little BFF's, like we do most nights. And I turned to Brett and said, "Who gets Cass and Chad's kids if they die."
I know its a horrible thought...but it was on my mind because of the other adorable kids I was watching, while there parents were away (below).
Anyway, Brett turns back to me and says, "I don't know, what made you think about that?!"
I said, "I don't know, I was thinking about how much I love Avery."
Brett bursts out laughing, he thought this was pretty hilarious.
Then, to humor me, he starts naming the possibilities for the adorable Hawkins kids.
Then, I chimed in excitedly, "I think we're at least in the top 5 options, to get the kids."
Brett mockingly responds, "Well there are really only about 6 options, so that's not that good."
Then, we commence a heated debate about who would get OUR kids. And it REALLY got heated. Then, Brett brings us back to reality, "Babe, we don't even have kids,"...me,"oh, yeah, right, ok."
I love this man...and I apparently LOVE Avery!
10 years ago


5 comments:
HA HA - I AM THE PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE CARNESECCA KIDS, HEAVEN FORBID ANYTHING WOULD HAPPEN OF COURSE! MAYBE I'LL SEE IF I CAN TAKE CASS & CHAD'S TOO, THEY REALLY ARE CUTE KIDDIES!
Oh, K. I wish you had kept that crib bumper you bought way back when, too. You could have called it in as evidence somehow, I'm sure. :) Steve and I have been having this conversation. It's kind of upsetting to think about leaving your kids behind. Okay and I have to ask... do Cass & Chad have other kids that you love, or only Avery!? (I don't think you can split the set...)
I'm pretty sure I don't get anyone's kids. If something happens to your parents can I have you?
Ya, kind of a touchy subject at our house too. We never can agree. It would be family though. I just hope that whoever does get them will let ALL other family see and love and spend time with them too. I laughed that you are already having this conversation though.
That is really funny. Hyrum and I had the same heated debate the other night. And I am sad to report that it got so heated that we never came to a decision.
Post a Comment