Saturday, November 7, 2009

Familia at Torrey Pines

My family has NEVER been to Torrey Pines...weird. My mom was so upset I hadn't taken her there sooner....my bad. But, there was fun had by all. Even for the ones that didn't want to go in the first place (Dad, Kassidy, Brett).

Mom, you know you like this one, since they're doing the same thing "matching."


Oh, he is just so handsome.

Sorry I didn't get any pics of you parentals.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I would like to confirm that I was not "so upset" I was in shock that I have lived in southern cal for 17years and this is the first time I had been to this beautiful place. Don't worry there is this beautiful waterfall out here in the desert that I forgot to take you to when you lived here.

Tasha said...

Looked like fun!! So pretty too

Sondra said...

I will agree, he is so handsome. And, I can just see your mom being "so upset".