Tuesday, November 24, 2009

WHY?


Why must those movie people make me want to turn to the dark side (literally the darker skin) and be team Jacob...NOOOOOO!!!! How dare they make Jacob gorgeous, kind, loyal, funny and have excellent teeth. WHY!!! Don't get me wrong I am "Team Edward" all the way, actually that is the one thing I regret about my new moon experience, not having a team edward tee shirt....shame.

Anyway, it is with regret that I say I am now 40/60 (jacob/edward). Go ahead mom say it "I told you so." But really, could they have made Edward anymore English-grunge at the end of the movie?! After staring at Jacob for an hour and a half, one look at Edward's teeth in Volterra and I was about ready to bump the percentage up to 50/50 :). They really did our poor Edward a disservice in this movie. Did they tell him NOT to workout? Did they ban him from a gym? Really, the comparison was extremely unfair.

So, in conclusion I was in total shock at my feelings for Jacob in the movie, that didn't exist AT ALL in while reading the book, what a surprise.

7 comments:

Kassidy Jackman said...

This is Kass, I feel the exact way, as you know, but team Edward all the way! Love Taylor, not so much Jacob.

Lori said...

I TOLD YOU SO!!! I would rather be on a deserted island with Jacob any day. Maybe Jacob will take Edward to the gym someday and they can call the next movie NEW BODY. I heart werewolves!!!

Sondra said...

I was thinking the exact same thing. Did they try to make Edward look sickly? I like your mom's idea of the New Body movie.

Kathleen said...

here's my synopsis. In the books I am team edward. In the movies I am SO team Jacob. Robert Pattinson is trash.

Allana said...

I agree with Kathleen... instead of Team Edward / Team Jacob, I think it's more like Book Edward and Movie Jacob.

Kat said...

I couldn't agree more. Along with being sickly looking and physically unattractive, Edward seems to have some self-confidence issues in the movie. Boo Edward, go Jacob!

Unknown said...

1. your mom is hilarious
2. I think I actually glimpsed spray paint abs the second time I saw this...and noo they werent on jake
3. Sometimes I found during the film that I was unintentionally holding my breath. No, not because it was suspenseful - but because I swear Edward looks filthy and stinky. ew.
4. Rosalie. There I said her name. She is so ugly and repulsive to me that I vowed after the first film with her unfortunate thighs that I would not see the second if she were cast again. Hallelujah she will not be in the third. If so, I would write stephanie a letter of rejection.
5. Also - why does Bella roll her left eye all the time? So many Twilight casting mysteries to unravel.