Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mother's Day



So, for Mother's Day we did a what I like to call a '2-fer', like Disneyland, but moms. We got to see both moms for Mother's Day it was awesome! They both spoiled us and took care of us more than we did them. But, they're moms that's just how they roll, right?
Thanks for being so great and raising such wonderful children ;)(insert sarcasm)

PS: I just learned that sarcasm doesn't have an 'i' - who knew!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Yeah for a good Mother's Day. I love your new header too!

Whitney and Blake said...

That's so neat that you got to see both mom's on Mother's Day! I bet that made both of their days!!!

Lori said...

I think you took very good care of me. Making dinner for me was simply divine. I am saddened you thought sarcasm had an "I" but not surprised. You didn't win any spelling B's as a child - sorry you either have the spelling gene or not. I am sure that is dad's fault.