I am really thankful for a little 6 month old girl, called London, that has "come into our lives". She has done two impossible things...
1. Brett is no longer a girl hater
AND
2. Brett is starting to accept the idea of having children, in general.
Thanks London! Her family moved into the ward a few months ago and Brett (although reluctant to name a favorite baby, has confessed to me on several occasions that London is his fav.).
Little Story:
A few Sunday's ago we held/played with London the whole sacrament meeting (which demonstrates what a good baby she is). Brett held her, I held her, then our friend Christian wanted to hold her. As I was handing London past Brett to Christian, Brett took her and said, "I just want to give her one more hug." He gave her a little hug and passed London reluctantly to Christian. So tender.
London kept flopping over and eating Brett's watch, and he loved it. Her mom says, "She doesn't have strong core" and needs to do some palates. It was pretty funny. 
Here is just a cute pic of London and her mom Kate. 
10 years ago


6 comments:
one word: A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.
I bet our Mister Butters could give little London a run for her money. When you tell Spencer hes cute he GRINS like he means it. He could charm the pants right off a person. Our Chiropractor actually asked if he could have him in the Will, if both gabe and I died in a freak accident. Thats love.
But....that London does seem awfully cute. Lets set her and Spencer up on some appropriate group dates when they are older.
thats probably the cutest thing i've ever read. there is just something about other people loving her and having her as their "favorite".. because she is obviously our favorite.. pretty much obsessed actually. she likes you guys too.. smiles more at you guys than me!
and yes, your costume was fabulous.. i've had friends comment that they are going to copy your idea next year..
cute blog, glad i have it now!
MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST:
I WANT A GRANDBABY - THAT'S IT!
MAKE IT HAPPEN SUPERSTARS!
Very cute baby! You mom must have prayed for someone like her to move into your ward...
She is a cutie...and she is wearing a cute hat too! Cracked me up what London has done to Brett. Brett doesn't want kids? Or just not now? Brett is going to be the best Dad ever. He is so loving. Love when you find cute kids to hang out with :)
Post a Comment