Monday, February 14, 2011

Punk Kid


We were waiting in line at our favorite "man food" place in San Diego - Phil's, and a cartoon artist drew this of my sweet husband.

He does not believe me when I tell him he looks like a punk kid, when he wears a hat. But, I think this picture pretty much tells the true story.

PS: But, don't worry, I still love him. Especially today, the day of love. I just hope he doesn't wear a hat to dinner.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i always wear hats b (b is for brett by the way)

Lori said...

That is funny! Tell the punk kid sorry he is missing our ski trip, there's always next year.

Sondra said...

I think you need to post a picture of the punk wearing his hat so we can do a comparison.

Unknown said...

Just so everyone knows "B" is not Brett, we had some weird-ie comment...

Unknown said...

I'm currently signed on as "elders" sorry - Krystle

Unknown said...

you're wrong b IS for Brett. My B is for Blake ;) In my comment it was B talking to b. Very confusing I know! I was just trying to make sure you didn't think the b in the comment stood for another word that starts with b. Sorry b.

Love B.