As per Sondra's request. The punk kid:
Ok, this one isn't that bad.
But, as I was perusing our photos I didn't find many of him with a hat and glasses.
Maybe, because its not my fav look - i dunno :)
10 years ago
As per Sondra's request. The punk kid:
Ok, this one isn't that bad.
But, as I was perusing our photos I didn't find many of him with a hat and glasses.
Maybe, because its not my fav look - i dunno :)
Posted by Designing Woman at 8:40 PM
5 comments:
hey k and b its me B again. You look good in your hat b don't ever change. sometimes i feel like i just look so much cooler in a hat. Im sure you know the feeling. anyways, sorry about the confusion in the last comment i left in your last post.
Real life is way cuter than the drawing. Not punky in my opinion. Sorry Krystle.
By the way...thanks for responding to my request.
I laughed at "the punk kid" because I knew exactly what you meant but in fairness this picture was taken at a baseball game and the hat is appropriate. I think I have a few "punk kid photos".
Side Note * "B" is Brett's cousin Blake and not some random creeper.
Sorry Blake :)
I'm honored you commented on my blog!
Post a Comment