LONDON!
Who just happens to be one of the coolest babies we know. Its SO fun having our friends the Call's upstairs.
I went upstairs to borrow a cup of sugar - and I got a baby too! What a deal :)
(Note: I requested the baby, Kate was not trying to pawn off her kid.)
I walked in the door and Brett said, "I was hoping you brought London back." Then he saw London and he couldn't have been more happy. Such a cute man.
We played with London for a few wonderful minutes and then her mom took her home.
*Yes, I should probably start dusting this random little shelf, don't judge.
Brett and I agreed, London-Bug really brings a lot of joy to our lives! (I know its not our child, we're just a little obsessed) We also agreed that if we were to have a baby like London, it wouldn't even barely be an inconvenience, she is the best!


7 comments:
You need to quit pretending and get one of your own of these cute little ones.
I couldn't agree more with Lori on that one. I've always loved your mom...
i hate to pick out favorites.. but it appears london has already done that :) you and brett and totally london's favorites. ha! she just lights up around you two! i love it! thanks for loving her so much, you're both so cute about her.
you're going to be the cutest parents EVER!! now, have one already so we can obsess over yours too!
please get pregnant
She is ADORABLE!!!
That is too fun! I bet your friend enjoyed a few kid free minutes too :)
I have three kids you can "kidnap" anytime you're feeling the urge. Of course, they may make you NOT want to have kids. ;)
Post a Comment