Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Last Week

Although last week primarily consisted of Brett on a sofa with his foot propped up comfortably on the coffee table with fluffy pillows. We did get out of our cave, I mean apartment :) and got a little sunshine.

We, enjoyed this little gem - The Cabrillo National Monument in Point Loma. There is SO MUCH to do there that we bought an annual pass, since this is pretty much all we did this time (below).
(Don't worry, we will be excepting bribes to ride with us in our car so you can get in free, with our sweet pass.)

We had some great Q.T. this week. But, Brett did say at one point, "I'm not as cool as you thought was, huh?"

No, hun, you're way cooler! (just not quite as mobile)






2 comments:

Erin Collins said...

I love that place too! Also we should be blog friends! :)

Tasha said...

Fun that you got out. Looks so gorgeous! Sad Brett about your foot. Somehow I missed that posted and had to go back and figure out what was going on. Hang in there!