Sunday, March 27, 2011

High School Flashback


Charity - the bride

One of my very best friends from my childhood, had her bridal shower this weekend. So, I drove on out to the desert.

It was SO FUN seeing everyone from my old ward, except now they all have about two kids - so crazy! I was thinking I'm not that old - am I? But, I guess am getting up there :)

I'm really happy for my friend, its always nice to see them happy and "well matched" (I think I've been watching too many Jane Austen movies.)

Class of 03' - whoop whoop!

These two were my "best-ies" growing up in my ward...we had some good times, church dances, scary movies, trying to eat a whole large pizza by ourselves :), riding in convertibles pretending to talk on our new cellphones thinking we were SO cool - oh yeah!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

How fun Krystal! I am glad you got to go be a part of that.

Lori said...

It was fun to see you and your girlfriends together again. I know Charity was happy you came. You also looked mah-ve-lous as usual.