Key West...
What can I say, pretty surprising! Who knew a place in the "continental US" could be so tropical (well, its an island, but its still kinda connected by a 2 hour long bridge).
I had the pleasure of accompanying my fam. on this vaca. Although the other boys (trevor and brett) were missed, especially by my dad who was the only boy. I have to say that it was pretty fun just being with "my girls", and dad.
Especially my sister Kassidy, who is hilarious - I knew this already. But, what I didn't know was that she has great fighting skills (like karate style, or more like cage fighting style), she is also very curious as to my makeup habits and techniques.
In short, we had a blast. But who wouldn't with such a fun crew in paradise.
These are the pics...they are a collection of my mom and kassidy's pictures that I stole from their blogs, because lets be honest, I was too lazy to create my own compilation.
Enjoy!



Pretty adorable architecture.

Sailing

Hemingway House

Pina Coladas -Tropical Vacation classic for me and my sis
Oh! Did I forget to mention that I vacation with celebrities. Yep, I do.
Her name is Robin Roberts, she is the host of Good Morning America. She was just chillin with some friends a couple of tables away from us at lunch.
The above picture is the classic - pretend to take a picture of your friend, but really you're trying to get a shot of the person behind them - SO CLASSIC!
Just add this to Krystle's Celeb list:
Jennifer Aniston (Check!), Bella's Dad from Twilight (Check!), Robin Roberts (Check!)
I don't know why my mom doesn't think I look cute in this hat?!
Me and my buddy (dad) after a long hard day in Key West


This is the island where I had my celeb siting :)


My dad was SO uncomfortable at the "Better Than Sex" dessert restaurant in the "rainbow pride" section of town - I have no idea why?

Another AMAZING restaurant "Mangia, Mangia" - One word for you, Homemade Pasta!



Yet another great place to eat "Commodore's" (please say this with a snobby British accent.)

At our hotel - we love to do not so cute faces when my mom wants to take a picture, we're so rude. Thanks for taking all the pics mom!

The road to Key West, pretty cool, huh?!

Kass and I called this one - the peep show. I'm pretty sure we ate all these on our way to Key West. I know we're pretty talented.


8 comments:
How stinkin fun! Lucky girl :) I love that you got some girl time and Dad time. Loved all the pictures.
How did I miss this post? What a great trip. Those photos turned out amazing. Looks like good food, good company and good times!!!
It was fun to have you on our Key West excursion even with that hat...thanks for being such a good sister for Kass.
The comment about the BTS restaurant and your dad made me laugh. It looks like you all had a great time. How could you not? I think Kathleen just bought the same swimsuit you have on. Cute.
Wow! Looks like such a blast! I could use a little tropical right now...
Oh my jealousy.. that looks like heaven!
thank you for finally posting! i had fun and am glad i had a buddy, but who's gonna be my buddy now for vaca?!
Great Florida pics, they made me miss it so much!
Post a Comment