We are planning to immerse ourselves in THE Royal Wedding this evening, but I just thought this conversation between B$ and I was worth blogging.
Last Night - Discussing the longevity of William and Kate's Marriage
K: "I just really hope they make it, you know."
B: (solemnly) "We all do babe...we all do."
Brett is INTO the Royal Wedding, since he served his mission in England.
For instance he sings "God save the Queen" instead of "My country tis of thee." - seriously
Anyway, I am a lucky girl, to be married to someone who wants to watch hours of wedding footage with me tonight!
Whenever Brett begins to talk excitedly about THE wedding, I say, "That, is, MY MAN!"



3 comments:
I already texted you my royal review but for the record here it is again with a few extras.
PROS:
*The sun was out in London - great day for a wedding.
*Will & Kate look like they are in love - I would like to believe it will last.
*I loved how they left for their honeymoon in a convertible together, good idea!
*Kate's sister "Pipa" stole the show, she looked a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
CONS:
*The flowers girls were dressed cute but unfortunately not so cute - sorry.
*The pastor wearing the big cone like hat forgot to do any grooming - did you see his eyebrows and hair. I thought my eyebrows were hard to deal with.
*I didn't like Camilla taking the place of Diana at all. I bet it was hard for Diana's family seeing her there.
*Also, really you couldn't invite Fergie? I know she has done a few things to the royals but...
Although Gabe will deny this - he watched the entire wedding. AND ENJOYED IT.
And Lori is right on the money. Boo Camilla. And seriously, the priest could have combed his crazy spirit hair.
Just tell me you ordered a ring?!
Pippa is BEAUTIFUL! I loved her dress, so simple yet gorgeous. My mother in law has been emailing me about it.
Kate's dress was absolutely stunning, no question. Loved it!
Post a Comment