Sunday, May 1, 2011

Royal Party


I have been extremely excited to do this post, ever since I had my super amazing Royal Wedding Party Friday night!

That's right, Royal Wedding Party!!!

With HATS!

And British Outfits!

And Tea & Crumpets!

In short, it was as close to a real life fairly tale as we could muster in our apartment complex. It was my dream party.

I invited myself over to my friends house upstairs, because she has DVR, and she's awesome. I text-ed her, "We need to discuss, the royal wedding is tomorrow." She responded fantastically with, "What?! What are we going to wear!"

Gotta love my friends - always looking for an excuse for a costume party.

And the Royal Wedding did not disappoint. Kate Fab. Pippa, also fab. The flower girls were a little special, but cute. The carriage ride was magical.

AND

I must say we looked...
~AMAZING~



I told Alice she deserved a "Full Body Shot" since she had this incredible vintage matching outfit.

I made my hat, that's why its getting so much camera time.




5 comments:

Whitney and Blake said...

I LOVE IT! You guys are too much fun! Way to go with the awesome hat you made!

joyous said...

Fab-U-lous!!! What a great way to celebrate the wedding. Love your creation!

Lori said...

I bet you loved designing that hat. I've always said you should be a hat model. Fun royal party!

Sondra said...

Your hat is my favorite. I like the way the last picture of Brett looks like the word "love" is part of his hat.

Malerie said...

Haha. You guys look GREAT! Alice looks like she could be royal... but why does that surprise me :)