Sunday, May 29, 2011

Daxton's 1st Birthday


Our friends super handsome baby had his B-Day celebration this weekend. I can't believe that this time last year I was holding his delicate little self in the hospital and we were all giving our "vote" for what to name him.

Now, he's walking, waving, laughing and (one of the cutest ones) he leads the music at church, from his seat of course. We love him and his adorable personality!

Alice and Corbin threw the cutest lil' B-Day shindig "Cops and Robbers" themed- my friends are seriously SO creative. It was so detailed, delish and fun!

Some of the other 1 year old babies got in on the cake action.
I had to get this one of Dax's handcuffs and holster.
Of course I got some London time.
Tim brought his parents, which was cool since....
Brett brought his parents. Corbin said it worked out well since we needed some "grandparents" at the party.
Chris met our surrogate little one, and even matched the party decor with her sweater without even planning it, she's just that cool.
And, we barrowed London for this shot since we-don't-have-no-babies!
Super cute set up for the food and everything had a special name like "hamburglers"

Christian was a "special" robber.

Gotta love the costume party dedication.
I love this one because it looks like there really were some cops at the party!
Also - awesome black and white decor.


Amazing party for one amazing baby!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow, that is an awesome party. Love all the fabulous details. Fun that Aunt Chris and Uncle Dick got to join in the fun too :)

Malerie said...

Wow! I'm SO sad I wasn't there. That looked like an awesome Clawson party!

Lori said...

This amazing party was for a one year old? I don't think I have ever had a party like that and I am ____... Happy Birthday Daxton, you must have very loving and fun parents!

Darby Family said...

Very very cute kids dressed up like cops and robbers, however the adults slightly look like strippers in their policeman attire. Gotta be honest. Those Clawsons are so creative.