Tuesday, May 3, 2011

London's 1st Birthday


Yes, our same favorite baby is making an appearance again.

London turned 1 and we were lucky enough to be able to attend her "sweet shoppe".

Kate (London's birth mom :) did an INCREDIBLE job with all the Birthday decor and festivities, definitely one of the best 1st b-days I've been to. It was just plain impressive.

On London's gift I wrote:
To: London
Love: The people that wish they were your parents (The Montys)

Because seriously if they asked us to take her, we would, no questions. She is THAT cool.







PS: Don't worry, I finally charged my camera, so I will no longer be posting blurry Brett phone pictures :)

4 comments:

Lori said...

CUTE but you know... get your own!

Kate Call said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate Call said...

well, now that we have established that you are her adopted grandparents... you are pretty much her second set of parents! :) we love that you guys love her so much.. but i don't know how i feel about her liking you guys more than she likes me, how is that fair?!! ha. thanks for being so cute with her and for coming to celebrate with us.

Sondra said...

I don't think her parents are going to give her up - so you are just going to have to have one of your own. She is very cute though.