Monday, February 7, 2011

Card Making



I have not made Valentine Cards for a LONG time. Brett and I remember, with great sadness, the Valentines of 2009, where I FORGOT about Valentines. Yes there were lots of tears on my part - embarrassing!

SO, I was determined to not let my loved ones down this year. Enter - Valentine Card Making Party 2011. It was "sweet"...pun definitely intended.


Come on - we HAD to do the heart pic, so classic.


These little hearts of heaven are called "cake pops" - just think of the most delicious treat involving cake and these were it!




OMG - Kate called this her "PG-13" Valentine... Am I lucky to have such hilarious, spicy friends, or what?!

5 comments:

joyous said...

So cute!!! Love the saucy ones too. ;)

Unknown said...

oh my heck - where did you find your friend Kate? Sooo hilarious. Those good times are hard to come by over here. Our friends are totally PG. LAME.

Not one of them sports a pair of night shoes.

K.A.M. said...

Ha ha - the funny thing is Christy, she's an Idaho transplant. Maybe you'll get her back someday :)

Lori said...

You are such a little party thrower. I'm impressed. I think I picked the wrong time, the week before valentines, to try and stop eating so much sugar. :(

Tasha said...

that is way too fun!! I think I need to do a card making party next year. It is so much more fun with friends around. And I {heart} cake pops. They are the best. Miss Bakerella is a GENIUS for inventing those. Seriously :)