That's pretty much what my life has been like the last month and a half. I know, it has been pretty spectacular.
School has started, but, its a bit slow. I'm attempting to connect with my inner artist and discover what I want to do for the next year of my life. Hopefully I'll figure it out soon. But, until then, I think I'll just go for jog-walks on the beach in the middle of the day (I'm not quite fit enough for a full on jog on the beach).



Staring longingly at the beautiful landscape.



10 years ago


7 comments:
Oh, I miss it there. And I miss you too. I'm very jealous of you, the student. I miss those days. It's different on the other side. :) Good luck figuring it out.
ok.. the next time you go for a stroll along the beach, in the middle of the day.. you better call me! because i also, don't have much going on in my life...and london LOVES going on walks/runs! so.. i'll be waiting for your call :)
Ah man! Too bad I'm not there and we could go with you :( Have fun! Miss you guys.
I love that you went by yourself. There is just something about being ok doing things alone. Hence I go to movies alone as you know. Weird at first but good. Love the pic of you gazing off - funny!
I am like so jealous! I think that we need to come and move by you guys. Like it is a must. Jog-walks sound pretty amazing right now.
So beautiful. I love the beach. How fabulous to go for walks there often. Good luck at the start back to school.
when we gonna hang?
Post a Comment