So I didn't take ANY pictures during Christmas...or New Years = Lame-O. Therefore I haven't really known what to post, so I decided to steal pictures from family and friends that have blogged about me and Brett to attempt to compile our Christmas story.
A few days before Christmas I was forced to go to that horrible place called Hawaii (sarcasm) for my beautiful cousin's (well, almost a blood cousin) wedding, with my lovely mother. I am lucky, I know.
We had a kia soul for our car, yes we did watch and sing the hamster song many, many, many times.
The beautiful "Kathleenie Beanie" (now Mrs. Harris Clarke)
Next we had what my family affectionately calls "Blowout Christmas 2010". After years of Trevor not being there, going on trips instead of Christmas, we had a real live Christmas extravaganza. It, was, AMAZING...to say the least. Go Santa Jackman :)
Note Trevor's "sick" jacket, as he called it. Trev, you might want to put something I little, I don't know, ,more exciting on your Christmas list next year. Take note from me and Brett (ipad and surfboard). Santa was really like make a wish foundation this year!
Tucking Kassidy in...so tender.
Side Note: My mother is an amazing picture taker and great documenter of every moment of our lives. Its a gift really, she's had no formal training and she doesn't even have to look while taking the pics...amazing :)
The Jackman Fam is always good for some athletic adventures and we love it.
Thanks for an amazing Christmas, you guys are literally THE BEST!
10 years ago


9 comments:
It looks like it was one fabulous christmas!!! An ipad and a surf board...now that is awesome. I am glad it was so great. How fun you got to go to Hawaii too. Your cousin looked so beautiful
What fun! Christmas with family is the best. Loved the PJs and jealous of Hawaii (someday). Hope you and Brett have an awesome 2011!
Tell your mother I would like to be adopted. I can go blonde for sure, and boy do I love Ipads and Hawaii. Ill be the sister you never had (the twin!) Cmon - sounded like a great plan to me.
This is a great documentation of my wonderful Christmas! A few comments come to my mind upon reflecting over this joyous holiday, and reading the comments.
1. I must have been the best I have ever been in my whole life this past year, because who really gets a surfboard for Christmas!
2. Lori does have amazing photography skills. She does a better job at the no-look picture than Magic Johnson did of the no-look pass.
3. Christy, no need to go blonde. Lori actually hates blondes, and prefers dark haired people. (Krystle and I are the exception...and I only recently made the cut).
4. There is NO RELATION between the Jung's (wedding photo family) and Krystle's family. Their closest relative is Noah. Sorry to be the realist.
Thank you Krystle for making such an EXCEPTIONAL blog post! (Even though all the photos are probably copy-written by others). I LOVE YOU!
mom doesnt even have to look! shes so skilled like that... thanks for adding that krickle that made my day :D
Great post Krystle! Dear little Brett you have much to learn. 21 years of life, certificates presented, and spit...
Yes, Mr. Montgomery, there is a relation.
K - one thing I love about my children is that they are grateful. Thank you for being you! Brett your comments are indeed interesting.
Thanks for coming to my wedding! I love you guys so much! Brett.... sh.
I am pretty depressed right now. First off I am depressed that we didn't get to see you guys over break. Secondly, I am depressed that we were in freezing cold icy Utah while you were in amazing Hawaii. Lastly, way to rake it in with the Ipad (I didn't really think too much about getting one until that was at the top of every one of my second graders Christmas List's ha)....I am so glad you had such a great break! LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Post a Comment