Cute pic but why are you standing outside this place that is closed?
It was thanksgiving day :)
you look like little kids about to go into a candy store... alright i got to go have lunch, go to a movie, and do a little shopping with mom... cause that's all i do... not! give me a break!!! lub u! ;)
I love that picture. Stanford is the best. It is just so you guys. Everytime I see if I smile. Love you and Brett!
awwww, love it! And love the both of you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute pic but why are you standing outside this place that is closed?
It was thanksgiving day :)
you look like little kids about to go into a candy store... alright i got to go have lunch, go to a movie, and do a little shopping with mom... cause that's all i do... not! give me a break!!! lub u! ;)
I love that picture. Stanford is the best. It is just so you guys. Everytime I see if I smile. Love you and Brett!
awwww, love it! And love the both of you!
Post a Comment