Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bachelor


(Ricky Hendrick and Emily)

I had to blog right after I watched on Hulu...because the "next week on The Bachelor" preview was disturbing.

I am SO upset with the producers for sending Emily to the race track. Straight up Insensitive for real. Especially since I spent TWO hours of my life watching the Rick Hendrick Motorsports Story on you tube and it tells all about Emily's finance, his death, his amazing family etc. URK!

Ok on to this week's episode:

Who is LISA?

Who is that other girl I can't remember her name?

Definitely a surprising rose ceremony.

The girl who will not be named (but just think of the one with the most drama, selfishness and sneakiness), of course she got a black eye "something like that would happen to her" and "deathly afraid of heights" PA-LEASE! She is SUPER good at making stuff up, isn't she?

Brit - good for you! (I feel like I can relate to her, like I would be Brit if I were ever on the Bachelor. Quite at first but spicy. I'd like to think I'd be Emily - but who are we kidding I'm not that sweet :)

Ashley (crazy one)- should have gone home. He should have pulled a Jake and sent more people then he should have home, for sure. I want to like her, but, she just keeps making me not like her, with all her crazy!

4 comments:

Malerie said...

Agree on everything. Yes I'm mad too. The bachelor wants to create drama at the expense of Emily's feelings. Terrible. I hope it turns out ok. Have you read matt's deleted scenes?
www.matthewweed.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Two hours of my life also spent watching The Hendrick Family Motorcars - worth it and inspiring. You can like Brit but someone needs to tell her that her swim suit bottom is sagging and she needs a different size. The girl he sent home said I guess it wasn't meant to be, no the real story is he doesn't want a cheater duh! Interesting how with Emily he is trying to woo her and all the other girls are trying to woo him. Michelle = Gag Me but I do feel if he doesn't like the gals with kids send them home now for the child's sake! Looking forward to the car race next week - seriously rude producers but they did get my attention.

Kassidy Jackman said...

mom i swear was friends with this family in the spirit world, she is obsessed! 3 words for you, i. love. emily.

lisa c. said...

I agree, don't like the girl who will not be named, really crazy. I saw her on a Utah morning talk show and all she talked about was how she is an actress and was in a movie before she went on the bachelor. I think she's in there for the exposure.