Thursday, January 20, 2011

Brad?


I have a question for everyone. Do you like The Bachelor Brad? Think about it...That's all I'm asking. Think about it. Because that is what I've been thinking about all week. Is Brad worth watching this season. And you all know that I am a HUGE bachelor fan. But, honestly this season has been STRUGGLE FEST!

I just don't know how many "Can - I - Hug - You?"... "Can - I - Kiss - You?"... "Please - Don't - Cry" statement's I can take (the dashes were added to emphasize the slowness with which these statement's were made.)

OK - now that I'm done being Debbie Downer about Brad. Let's move on.

Emily: Who doesn't love her! You just want to shrink her down and put her in your pocket and take her out and have her be adorable. So much more classy then Michelle about her daughter.

Which brings us to...

Michelle: What the heck! Is she is a lil' evil or what? And I'm sorry using her daughter to play the sympathy card is just wrong.

General Statement: Season after season it is the same set up 25 girls dating 1 guy. And every season they're so upset "it's so hard" 25 women (or girls if you're Michelle) after 1 man. They are SHOCKED! It really is entertaining.

And well, lets face it. Living in a world with practically zero drama its pretty exciting to watch. Despite all you flaws Bachelor show, I still love you.

5 comments:

Lori said...

I was thinking today about Brad (I know I am busy)... but he has no sense of humor. I just want one little funny coming from his mouth but he is too serious for me. Also, I think his therapist totally wanted to come on and get some air time - seriously that wasn't needed - dumb. Let's not even talk about the vampire girl taking out her teeth - dumb. She probably wanted to be in the next twilight or something. Michelle, totally dumb everything about her. I am dumb to watch this show but can't wait for next week and Chris Harrison saying this is the final rose - dumb.

Sondra said...

I agree with Lori about all of the dumb stuff. What was with Michelle and wrapping her hair around her face? I also wondered why Chris needs to come in and say this is the final rose. We know. And why do we need to keep hearing about Brad's therapy. Who cares? Is he really having that much trouble? Wish you and your mom could come watch it with me every week.

Kat said...

I totally agree! Brad is such a bore. My favorite line was when emily was telling him her story and he says... "so - the - plane - crahed - ?" duh! Matthew stood behind me for a sec and asked if all the guys on this show were so sappy and "sensitive". I said probably. He left cause he said he couldn't watch anymore. It's such a dumb show... But the drama just sucks you in!

Kris Tina said...

Something to think about - how many times did Michelle mention that it was her thirtieth birthday? Not her 29th not her 31st - but her 30th birthday. She is annoying central - hence I will keep watching.

Matt said...

Brad seems uncomfortable to me, like he's trying really hard to say and do all the right things, instead of just relaxing and enjoying the magic of dating dozens of hotties.

He seems like a nice guy, but like a guy who needs to relax.

I'm on Team Chantal O.