
Well, it was my 22nd Birthday, and it was fabulous! I mean who doesn't love having everybody tell them happy birthday, all day long. It just makes everything great. I went to work for 6 hours, and school (to do homework) for 3 hours, but it was still great, because it was MY Birthday! (Flowers and e-cards didn't hurt either).
To end my "special day" some friends and I went to Extraordinary Desserts. Which, is always extraordinary. I got a little piece of heaven called "Apple Tart Cheesecake" (It was not my first choice, but after yelling "How Dare They on MY Birthday", I sucked it up and made another choice, which ended up being a blessing in disguise).
Thanks to everyone who made 8-8-07 one of my best birthday's yet!
10 years ago


7 comments:
How come you didn't go and get Sushi for dinner? JK. Happy Birthday Krystle!
I am ALL ABOUT eating chocolate with you. Speaking of, we haven't had a date in quite a while. We should schedule one.
And P.S. I'm so excited that you are going to be my neighbor!
thanks to Steve and I it was extraordinary!
actually... Ben's was the only extraordinary dessert.
To: 84rkr
Thanks to STEVE it was extraordinary?! Steve is great BUT, I'm pretty sure it was my birthday, so if anyone made it extraordinary it was ME!
My apologies Designing Woman. I thought that I had already added you. I can't wait for the huge 8-8-08 spectacular!
i know I'm great... it's nice to see it in writing though... I hope I wasn't distracting from the extraordinariness that was Krystle's Birthday!
Post a Comment