Well, I'm a year older now and it has made me reflect on what I want to accomplish at this point in my life. So I made a little list (and I have it laminated inside my agenda), and I thought I would share it. Perhaps, one of you might be able help me with a goal, or two (said with a sarcastic british accent).
1. Learn how to rock climb (real mountains)
2. Go to Boston, MA
3. Paintball
4. Tour Europe ("back packing style")2-3 weeks
5. Read a book for fun
6. Become a good wake boarder
7. Go to the temple twice a month
8. Ski three times this winter
9. Buy a new surfboard and surf more
10. Paint something (a picture etc.)
*(goal making inspired by friend Jamie...see "Jamie and Steve")
10 years ago


7 comments:
I am seriously interested in putting together a group to go on a ski trip this weekend. Would you be interested in helping such organization as a means to hit your goal?
PS - Backpacking Europe? That is almost like 3 weeks of camping for you. Are you sure that you could handle it?
Those are fun goals! :-) And I am honored/flattered to have inspired you. That is just one more reason why you are my favorite.
TJ: ski trip...THIS weekend? Is there any snow anywhere? (and also, I move this weekend) But, other than those few minor problems I would totally be interested in a ski group formation!
ps: good point about the camping, that goal may have to be slightly altered :)
okay so I meant to say this winter, but we could jet down to South American and go skiing this weekend.
So, I might be up for the Europe thing...although probably closer to the 2 week trip, and it'd have to be during winter break which isn't as fun as when it's not rainy......but, we need to talk!
Europe trip 3-4 weeks next summer! i've already been mini-planning. i'm also planning a month trip to South America... primarily Ecuador by myself, and then Europe with friends... we'll see
Post a Comment