Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Anniversary: Disneyland




Disneyland, was, awesome! I really had so much fun, and I'm an AP (Annual Pass holder) and go frequently. It was the first time Brett and I went solo and it was cool because we got to be selfish and only do the stuff we wanted to do. So we rode about 6 rides and got a Dole Whip. Hit all the highlights. And for those of you that have not been on the Toy Story ride at California Adventure two words, Life Changing.

7 comments:

Lori said...

That Toy Story Ride is quite fun. Glad you had a great day and I guess week.

Sondra said...

I want to go, but since I can't I'm glad you could.

Jamie said...

So fun! Dole Whips are a Walton must-have at DL as well.

Tasha said...

I would have to say one of my favorite anniversaries was last year when we went to Disneyland by ourselves. I {heart} disneyland too. Sounded fun. Glad you had a good time. Love the pictures!

Allana said...

Dude, Krystle, you have an annual pass.... so do I! Let me know when you go, we should go together sometime!

Unknown said...

Ummm - picnic magic has worked its charms! SO CUTE!

I have never ridden a grown up ride at Disneyland in my life. I feel a part of me is never going to recover from that truth. How depressing!

It looks like the perfect date - glad you guys had so much fun!

Becky Jones said...

Happy Anniversary! Can't believe it is already one year. Funny - I'd choose Disneyland for my anniversary too--but I am certain Rheim wouldn't share my enthusiasm. I can live vicariously thru you.