Monday, March 29, 2010

Cupcakes...

THEN.....

AND NOW...

We continued our week long anniversary by getting cupcakes at the place we got them for our wedding. Its nice that we didn't have to freeze our cake, we could get fresh ones :) Unfortunately we didn't get to sit down and eat at the cute shop in Downtown San Diego, because we were parked illegally and there were shady men standing near our car.


Carrot Cake and Coconut Flavored, yum, yum!

5 comments:

Emily said...

First of all, Happy Anniversary! Secondly, those cupcakes look delicious! We also didn't have to eat a frozen cake for our one year because Rick's little brother ate it the day after our wedding... I guess it looked like a personal treat just for him.

joyous said...

Sweet!!! What a fun celebration. :) And you know what they say: the better the food, the better the time! You guys had a great time.

Sondra said...

I love both of those pictures, but I think both of you have gotten even more beautiful with age. The second picture is fabulous. I would say something about the cupcakes, but as you know we Jungs aren't big cake eaters.

Malerie said...

Ooh! I'm going to have to go try that place!

Lori said...

I want a cupcake NOW! (Say it like the girl on Willy Wonka).