That's right Brett and I made it a whole year! Go us! It wasn't really too difficult. Our Anniversary was this Sunday the 21st, so we've kinda been spreading out activities/celebrations to other days. Which I think is the way to go for any holiday, I say make it a week long extravaganza.
Saturday: Kite Flying at the Cliffs
Sunday: Gift exchange
Monday: Chipotle/ Mitt Romney Siting (sorry no pics)
Tuesday: Disneyland (pics to come)
Wednesday: Cupcakes (pics to come)
So, our five day long anniversary is going to be amazing :)
10 years ago


13 comments:
Congratulations! I like the week long idea.
I LOVE those boots!!! Not really sure if it was the anniversary gift...but they are SOOOO cute!! Way to celebrate...I think Phil and I should take a lesson from you guys.
Congratulations! You guys make such a cute couple. I remember those days of no kids and fun outings together. Sigh... Enjoy them while you can! ;)
Oh my gosh I love the boots too!!! And yay for you guys! I love you both.
Happy anniversary! Talk about wedded bliss flying that kite on the cliffs! ;) have so much fun at Disneyland!
Congrats! You two are seriously SUCH a cute couple! Glad you had a great anniversary!
HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY! Love you both muchly.
Yay! And yes, I love the boots too. Were they the gift? If so, good job Brett. And did Brett get a tie or shirt or both or something? I can't tell. Explain! Thank you much. :)
oooo a week long to celebrate, I love that idea! Congrats!! Krystle, you're still my most beautiful cousin. :)
Yes, for those of you that are concerned, the boots were indeed Brett's anniversary gift to me...yeah! I'm super excited about them, I wanted them but would not have bought them for myself. What a cool husband.
Yes I got Brett Fancy shirts and ties for "work".
Brett wanted it to go on record that the first anniversary you're supposed to give paper, which he did. In addition to the boots I also recieved wonderful PAPER movie tickets. Thanks hun.
Wohoo!!! Congrats you guys. :) Sounds like some fun celebrations!!
ahhhh. It seems like just yesterday Brett was shouting from the mountain tops that he loved you and he didnt care who heard him! Im so impressed you guys have a whole year under your belts. it went by fast for me :)
And...check out the site called picnic.com it has all the fun photo edits so you can fancy up your pictures!
Post a Comment