Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pup

Today I was talking with Brett (I do this once in a awhile :) and I said that I wish I had something to blog about (mainly because I'm tired of looking at Vienna). He looked a little hurt and said, "ME!" Its true, I guess I could blog out my husband. This one's for you babe.

Lately I've been calling Brett "pup"...as in "What's up pup?" He does not like this. I told him its the perfect nickname because he is like a puppy. He's playful, energetic, whines sometimes if you ignore him, cute, fun, cuddly etc.

He then, sort of angrily said, "I don't even like puppies! I think I'm actually one of the few people in the world that is NOT a puppy lover."

So, he's not a puppy lover. But he'll always be my "pup".

*This pic, just for fun. Interestingly enough I couldn't find a picture of Brett with any sort of animal (sorry dad).

3 comments:

Sondra said...

I think he makes a great pup.

Lori said...

We can't wait to give our first grandchild a puppy. I like puppies and I don't think I would like to be called pup either. My next picture of Brett will be with the dogs!

The Woodlands said...

LOOOVE this post! I call Matt a myriad of animal names (Turtle on slow days, Crab short for "crabby" on bad days, Monkey most of the rest of the time) and he is NOT an animal lover either! Now, brett may actually like animals in general with the exception of puppies-matt does not! Awesome to be in love :o)