Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cabo

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
The 4 amigos went on another exotic vacation. (mom, dad, me, kassidy)

This of course meant I left my husband....again.

Poor Brett.
He's just a much better worker than I am.
But it was fun, great weather, great food etc., I can't complain, I'm one lucky girl - for sure!

These pictures are in reverse order (So this "Manuel's" pic is almost the last day of the trip).

The real star of the trip was this little gem of a resaurant - Manuel's.
One word...AMAZING!
Seriously,
Life-changing.
This is my sis showing her excitement the 2nd time we went there. Yes we went there twice in one week.
My friend Jennifer Aniston stays at the resort "Pamilla", this is me at their beach. I know, pretty impressive.

Just thought this was a super cute one of my mom and dad.
The 4 of us on our culinary tour of Mexico.
We LOVE taking lots of pictures....

Manuel's, I know, breathtaking!




Snorkel cruise.

Special, real special.



Thanks mom and dad for a super fantastic, amazing, stupendous trip!

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

that picture of you with the waves crashing makes you look like the little mermaid. you're so cute!

Unknown said...

Why have I not been adopted? I keep begging.

sigh.

And, what is equally impressive as your bff Jen Aniston beaching at YOUR retreat...is that you managed to find an adorable one piece swimsuit.

PS - I hate you and your perfect skinny self. Appar-ontly eating at Miguels x2 just made you thinner. Whatever. I hate you.
xoxo

Kassidy Jackman said...

thanks for the shout-out on the first picture, I thought you were meaning me as "the real gem of the trip" and then i looked closer and i saw it said Manuesl's... special real special :), no but I second that, manuel's was amazing! thanks for being my buddy :D

Tasha said...

How lucky are you! It sounded like a great trip. Loved seeing all the pictures.