Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More Memorial Day

Side note: This was our 3rd Memorial Day with our friends. That sounds like we've been married forever and it seems like we've known our friends much longer than 3 years. We are seriously SO lucky to have such great San Diego friends!




(Photos courtesy of my friend Erin.)

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Ohhh I miss San Diego. And YOU!

Kassidy Jackman said...

crystal you are sooo beautiful, my goodness!!! and even prettier with those cute babes!! can't wait to see you!

Kathleen said...

you look awful cute and comfy with those little babies.. :)

Whitney and Blake said...

Fun! I'm pretty jealous of you guys getting to go to the beach whenever you want. Only one more week until we are back! yay!

Tasha said...

How fun. I love that is how you spend your Memorial Day :) And I love your Hat Krystal

Kristen said...

Umm.. I want your hat (please?).

;)