Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Style Diagnostic

Ever wonder what your interior design style is? Well, I found a site that gives you some really original ideas on what your style is.

You can check out your style HERE.

Oh, and my style was "Old Money Eclectic."

10 comments:

Maren said...

I love this! I was "bucolic artisan"-sweet!

Malerie said...

Fun! I was "Antiquated Espresso"

Erin Collins said...

"Park Avenue Cocktail"! Fun!

Michele said...

Way cool Krystle! I was a Park Avenue Cocktail.

Sally said...

"Winsome Charm," speaking! That was a great website.

Kathleen said...

Seaside Informal... love it!

Brett said...

Colonial Rennaissance...Mine sounds old and run down. Krystle's says she wants to come from old money. This is VERY accurate!

Lori said...

Dear Old Money Eclectic we must be related... love, Modern Eclectic

Blake said...

It said my style was modern electic. That is a pretty cool site.

Unknown said...

oooh - I was Colonial Renaissance - how intriguing. Apparently Brett and I are style soul mates. Maybe we should renovate an old carboard box together.